How You Can Help
- Donate now to the Sheltering Forests Campaign;
- Pledge to conduct a fundraiser for the Society, simply email us the date and details and we’ll be sure to share the news here;
» Not sure what to do? Check out some of these great fundraising ideas that others have already put together;
- Support a fundraiser taking place near you;
- Circulate the Friends of Redtail Society initiative among your friends. Perhaps there is someone in your network who may have it in their means to make a substantial donation toward saving this forest. Let us know so we can make an appeal to this person;
- Become a member of the Friends of Redtail Society. Members are a vital part of the Society. They add voice to the cause, contribute to the vision and share the workload. We accept members as young as 13 years of age.
If you wish to know more, please contact us. Let us know if you would like to remain informed of our progress or other events in support of saving this land. Together we can make a small difference in the health and wellbeing of the earth.